Structure your studying contents in subjects and lessons. Every lesson includes cards with the studying contents. Every card contains a question and
the accompanying answer.
Many vocabulary are offered free of charge as a CSV-file on the Internet, therefore the MM3-TeachingMachine
uses this format for the import and export. The CSV-file must consist at least of two columns for the question and the answer. You can interactively set
the CSV file parameters at the import.
- Providing a vocabulary
- Activate at the import of a vocabulary (spreadsheet in the format CSV, Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice.org Calc) into Google Drive:
Convert to the corresponding Google Docs format.
Alternatively, you create the vocabulary directly as a spreadsheet in Google Drive.
- Copy the lesson (CSV file) on your phone.
- Select the subject of the lesson in your MM3-TeachingMachine.
- Select over the menu or action bar
Google Drive or
- Select the CSV file to be imported with the file explorer.
- Select the parameters of the CSV file.
Check the setting with the displayed lines of the CSV file.
- Indicate whether the lesson has a line as a heading in the CSV file.
- Set the column of the question and answer.
- Indicate whether every answer can be used also as a question.
E.g. vocabulary can be learned in the two directions.